


Well a lot has gone on since my last post. Jaxton got blessed at the beginning of March. We had to do it at home because he had gotten sick. Jax is growing so fast its crazy to watch the time fly by. he is 3 and a half months old and almost weighs double his birth weight. Greg and I havent done too much. We have been helping Mike and Steph move/unmove. Its crazy because they came to St. George the last couple weeks to move all their stuff up to Roosevelt, but since Obama ruined the oil field jobs in Utah then Mike found a new job here. He found out he had the job right after we had most of his house packed in a trailer. Im way excited he found his job here though. Kirra is having puppies the end of April. So soon I will have a bunch of baby boxers running around. We are going to keep one, and sell the rest. Well here are some random pics from the past couple of months.

1 comment:
Kirra is having puppies?! How exciting!!! I can't wait! We are doing good! That pic does make it look like I chopped my hair! I did get bangs though! Looks like you guys are doing great!! Your little guy is growing SO fast!
Post a Comment