


It's 1:30 a.m. and I just got back from delivering a shake to Greg. He will be at work tonight for at least another 2 hours. He works so hard for me and my family and I just still can't believe the Lord has given me this man to live with for eternity. He is so considerate and loving of me and our kids and everyday I fall more and more in love with him. He makes me giddy!!! He knows how to make me smile no matter how mad I am, he LOVES his kids which makes me love him even more. He has been so good at making sure him and I have time together to just reconnect. In the mornings when I haven't gotten much sleep he is quick to get Jaxton when he wakes up and get him changed and fed and to play with him. It's so wonderful to know that this man that I love so very much feels the absolute same towards me! When times feel so rough for me I like to step back and look at my family, when I do I cant help but to feel so fortunate and lucky. Blessed would be a perfect word to how I feel to have Gregory Raymond Jenkins!!!! I really don't think there is a better match in the world for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment