On Friday morning we took Jaxton to Snow Canyon High school to do a trick-or-treat at all the classrooms. He wasn't sure what to do until I was showing him that all the people with bowls in their hands were full of candy for kids. We were hearing "ohhh, look at the cute chicken" "she's such a cute chicken" "Oh the chicken is soooo cute" Its was a lot of fun, my little boy has never been called a girl until then. We then went home and Jax took a nap so we took the opportunity to carve our pumpkins. I think they turned out swell. That night we had Grandma Maynes watch Jax and Maddox while we went to a very sad haunted house. It was poorly put together and so we then went to another one that was a little better but for me not as good as the staheli farm one. Jaxton and daddy decided to make a fort at 4a.m. That night my whole family got either none or very little sleep. Greg and I were up until 8 a.m. with Maddox. I couldn't keep my eyes open so I had to let Maddox cry himself to sleep. I left him in the bassanet in our room with Greg while I went to lay down in Jaxtons room. I though Jax had gone to sleep but he hadn't and didn't until 10 a.m. Since he wasn't asleep he spent the two hours crawling over top of me. Then just after 10, Greg came in to tell me to get up. We were meeting his co-worker up in zions to get some pics in the fall leaves. By the time we got there we had 10 min before the rain started to fall. So the shots were got were taken very quickly. We plan on going back in two weeks for some more. I love fall shots. After that We had to wake up Jax quite a bit for differant activities we were doing. We went to the Melessa's house and spent a couple of hours there so Jax didn't sleep there... remember hes going off of an hour of sleep. Then he fell asleep on our way home from thier house at 4. Then at 5:45 we were going to the trunk-or-treat that our ward put on and had to wake him back up. Then we went to Grandma Jenkins home and he fell asleep on the way there until we got there then we went trick-or-treating in her neighborhood. It was fun but with me going on less than an hour of sleep and Jax only a few hours we were exhausted. We had a blast and love this time of the year!!! I can not wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas, let alone mine, Jaxtons, and Gregs birthdays all coming up. Fall and winter is such a blast!!!
Jaxton's and Daddy's 4 a.m. Adventure!
Crazy boys!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment